To help you find your lost items or an owner of a found item, we compile the lists below for items listed as missing by cottagers and items found around the lake.
To post an item please email the description and if possible a photograph, as well as contact info (name, email and/or phone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to notify us if your item has been recovered so that we can remove it from the list.
- Black heavy Muskoka chair with wheels on back legs along with a matching foot stool. Blew off dock on the night of the storm on Big Trading Bay south shore.Please contact Janet @705-766-2041 if perchance you find it on your shore line. We will happily come and pick it up. Many thanks! (posted 2020-06-23)
- Werner Camano model kayak paddle was blown into the North Channel between Bigwin Island and Port Cunnington during the storm on June 10. Likely headed due West from there. Click here for a picture.If located please call Jim LeBer – 519-495-4800 on Zephyr Island. (email@example.com) (posted 2020-06-15)
- Beige Muskoka chair. Composite material made by Muskoka Chair Company. Dwight area. Blew away in storm on June 10. Click here for a picture. Contact Bernie at firstname.lastname@example.org or 647-407-7804. (posted 2020-16-15)
- Red Muskoka chair between South Portage Bay & Dwight. Blew away in storm on June 10. Click here for a picture. If found please call Milli Richmond, 416.994.9922. (posted 2020-16-05)
- Redwood coloured wooden Muskoka chair from storm on June 10 in Rabbit Bay. Call Joyce Vanderwoude 905-973-4012 if found.
- Red Muskoka Chair must have blown off the dock sometime in the past three weeks. Two of them blew off, but we have recovered one. They were tied to the dock. Red, made of wood. Please call Diane at 647-523-6311 or email email@example.com. Thanks for looking. (posted 2020-05-19)
- Canoe from Dwight Bay. Green fiberglass canoe with “Reid” painted on it. Drifted off during a spring storm…might have ended up in the Dwight Beach area. Contact Rita at 416-918-4083. posted 2020-05-19)
- Dock and Ramp from Dwight Bay. Was pulled up on shore for the winter and tied, at our property along side Dwight Beach Road. The rope was cut and both ramp and dock are missing. Ramp was approx 6 x 3 (18 sq ft) and the dock was approx 8 x 10 with large black hard floats underneath. Dock and ramp were 3 years old with white thin boat bumper and a dock cleat. Please call 905 359 8144 if found. Click here, here, here and here for pictures. (posted 2020-04-24)
- 8‘ x 8‘ floating dock used for a work surface and safety platform. Contact Fred Bozek at 705-783-3598 or firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted 2019-10-25)
- Pipe Fusion dock float. Blew in after storm June 10 on south shore across from Bigwin, Pancake and Turner islands. Please contact 905-510-5642 or email. See picture. (posted 2020-07-21)
- Slalom waterski found on Saturday July 18, south shore near Baysville. Contact by email. See picture. (posted 2020-07-21)
- Floating wooden dock washed ashore since last summer on South Portage Bay between two cottages on Osborne Point Rd. There is no ladder, just the dock. If this might be yours, please call Terry Richmond at 613 794-9310. (posted 2020-06-23)
- Purple Muskoka chair was found washed up on shore on the west side of Dwight Bay. It is now sitting on the end of our dock. Click here for picture. Contact Kathleen at email@example.com
- Floating Dock in Trading Bay. Tied up and looking for rightful owner. Contact Imelda at ImeldaOConnor@upak.net. Click here for picture. (posted 2020-05-27)