To help you find your lost items or an owner of a found item, we compile the lists below for items listed as missing by cottagers and items found around the lake.
To post an item please email the description and contact info (name, email and or phone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to notify us if your item has been recovered so that we can remove it from the list.
- Large green and yellow Lilypad along Glenmount shore, likely between Sept 4-6, 2018. Please call 416-543-5263 if found.
- Large blue and black floating mat on October 5, 2018 in Portage Bay. Contact Walter at 705-635-9627. (posted October 9, 2018)
- Floating rowboat found on Friday August 24. Would have come from someone north of Point Ideal in lake. To claim use return email or contact 519-837-8719 by phone or text. Click here for a picture. (posted August 27, 2018)
- Windsurfer found floating near Glenmount mid August. If it is yours, please call 1 (561) 385 9734. Click here and here for pictures. (posted August 21, 2018)
- Personal Flotation Device. July 2018, on the bay near Sugarbush Road. Click here for a picture. Contact email@example.com if this is yours.
- Canoe. Thanksgiving 2017, a canoe beached on the east shore of Dwight Bay after a big storm. Click here and here for pictures. Contact Tim Sanderson, 416-323-1166 or 705-635-1401 if you think it’s yours. (posted July 3, 2018)