To help you find your lost items or an owner of a found item, we compile the lists below for items listed as missing by cottagers and items found around the lake.
To post an item please email the description and contact info (name, email and or phone number) to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please be sure to notify us if your item has been recovered so that we can remove it from the list.
- PADDLEBOAT – Our beloved red paddleboat floated away from our cottage on Norway Point in late July after a bad thunderstorm, and we have been searching for it ever since. It is relatively new (4 yrs old) and has a red top and a white hull. If you have any information that might help us find it, please contact:Michelle Carruthers, 416-578-8219 email@example.com (posted 9 Oct ’16)
- Floating DOCK, large approx 10×16 with white bumper rail and a white swim ladder. Only a year old. Missing from the South end of Dwight Bay across the lake from Britannia Bay. Please contact Dave@graysonmatthews.com or 647-221-9990 (posted 4 Sept ’16)
- Deck Chair – wooden sling chair, 17 August. The fabric is red with thin yellow and black stripes. Earlier three chairs recovered were found on the east shore of the Lake between the entry to Dwight Bay and Point Ideal. If found please contact Frank Richmond at 705.635.3253 or firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 18 August ’16)
- Boat Fender – white, Taylor Made, 8″ x 20″ with a black rope and a metal piece that allows it to be attached to the boat. The rope and metal piece both have a ‘C’ insignia on them (for Cobalt). This was lost somewhere between Price Point and the top of Britannia Bay. Please contact Sue Heath at email@example.com. [posted 15 July ’16]
flip CELLPHONE lost while snowmobiling in February ’16 near South Portage, No identifying marks. If found please call Al Petrisor at 519-539-4223.
- RAFT with wooden sign on one side marked “LEWIS 705-767-2437“.
Raft was lost from south shore of LOB at the end of Glenmount Road. Raft was beached and chained to a tree and was lost in a pre-Christmas ’15 storm. Please call 705-767-2437 if found.
- Junior Connelly WATERSKI, lost on July 29th 2015 at the top of 10 mile bay. If found please call or text 905-330-3117.
- DINGY, 3-PERSON, brand new bright green blue and purple. Went adrift Tuesday July 14, 2015 from 1200 Seabreeze. Please call 519 564 9102.
- ORANGE OLD TOWN KAYAK, model Dirigo, (May 2015) from 120 in the Point Ideal/Port Cunnington area. If found, please return to Millichamp Island, or contact us and we would be happy to pick it up. Thank you. Greg and Vivian Thompson firstname.lastname@example.org.
- RED FIBREGLASS CANOE with red vinyl seats, missing from Kidd cottage off Ronville Road on Ten Mile Bay – near Arrowhead Camp. No identifying numbers. If found please contact Barb Kidd Ellis at 705-721-9107
- Chris Craft Boat Cushion, beige, rectangular with circular cut out. Found between portage and rat bay July 14. Contact: email@example.com. [posted 15 July ’16]
- Paddleboat, “OnTour” Two Passenger – red top, white bottom, off the shore on the southeast corner of Bigwin (the point closest to Glenmount), and tied it up to the dock closest to the point. Contact Andy Montgomery 705-635-3496 if you have lost a paddleboat in the area. [posted 11 July ’16]
- Wood top and two metal legs – Found after ice left. About 3′ by 8′. North part of lake half way between South Portage and Dwight opposite island in narrower area. By boat straight north of Point Ideal lining up with the tall “pine tree” cell tower. Pulled up on small rock point just west of single dry boathouse. [posted 8 July ’16]
- Floating Dock – found floating top decking of dock, in good shape 10 x 4 approx. on Saturday morning June 18th in front of cottage on Glenmount Road. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to claim. [posted 19 June ’16]
- Floating Dock – about 12′ X 8′ with a white ladder and white boat anchors, a natural wood colour and in fairly new condition. Has landed in Moffat Bay near Cockshutt Bay.
- Dog’s Life Jacket – orange, size medium. Found near Clovelly Point. Contact: 705-789-4021 or 416-691-9967
- Dock Bumper – On South Shore. Contact : email@example.com
- Small Sailboat– found Saturday September 5, 2015, between Portage Bay and Rat Bay. Contact 905-717-0371