To help you find your lost items or an owner of a found item, we compile the lists below for items listed as missing by cottagers and items found around the lake.
To post an item please email the description and if possible a photograph, as well as contact info (name, email and/or phone number) to: email@example.com.
Please be sure to notify us if your item has been recovered so that we can remove it from the list.
- Floating dock from the Little Trading Bay area. Click here for a picture. Contact Tim, 647-889-7717, firstname.lastname@example.org. (posted 2019-05-06)
- Yellow kayak from 1892 Foxpoint Road. Contact Erika, email@example.com. (posted 2019-05-06)
- Floating dock found near 1131 Old Highway 117. Click here and here for pictures. Contact the Association (firstname.lastname@example.org) if it’s yours. (posted 2019-05-15)
- 10×20 older dock floated down to 1159 The Narrows Road, located in the Narrows about 1 mile west of Dorset on the south shore. It is tied to the dock. Click here for picture. Call Doug at 416-209-2715. (posted 2019-05-21)
- Dock at far west end of Rabbit Bay. Suspect owner resides in Rabbit Bay. Click here for picture. Contact John at email@example.com (posted 2019-05-21)
- Ramp or piece of dock found on west shoreline of Trading Bay. Click here for picture. Contact 519-503-7626 (posted 2019-05-21)
- Dock with two half barrel planters and swim ladder. Tied up at 1086-5 Burlmarie Road, Baysville. Click here for picture. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org (posted 2019-05-21)
- Windsurfer Board, yellow, grey and light brown. Name JIMMY STYKES and APEX Board, attached to heavy wood case by cable. Presently on dock in Trading Bay, south shore, two-slip boathouse, fourth boathouse from Paint Lake entrance.
- Raft, in water at the beach at 1840 Foxpoint. Click here and here for pictures. Contact 416-562-7064 (posted 2019-05-21)
- Floating Mat found in Autumn 2018. Found in Portage Bay. Click here for picture. Contact Walt at 705-635-9627 (reposted 2019-05-21)
- Dock in bay at Bona Vista Road. Click here for picture. Contact Warren at 416-816-1769 (posted 2019-05-24)