To help you find your lost items or an owner of a found item, we compile the lists below for items listed as missing by cottagers and items found around the lake.
To post an item please email the description and contact info (name, email and or phone number) to: email@example.com.
Please be sure to notify us if your item has been recovered so that we can remove it from the list.
- On or around September 12th – 13th, a yellow raft disappeared from 1240 Howells Grove Road. Click here for photos. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you see it.
- Lost blue Langford canoe. Disappeared from dock on the evening of August 30th. It was very windy that night. There is a chip from the wood on the yolk and a registration number. Please email Kemp_Chris@yahoo.com or text to 647-382-2584 if found.
- Lost expensive KAYAK PADDLE on the Hollow River just below the Falls.
Paddle could end up in Lake of Bays near Dorset. Lost on Sunday April 30/ 2017. Son is training for a competition in kayak water polo and needs this special design paddle. Description: Yellow Blades, Black Shaft, 194cm, Make is “H2O, “Team” model, Carbon – Bent Shaft, 0 deg. angle offset. If found, or it has been seen please contact: Colin Austin, 705-571-1711 cel, or 705-787-0312 Award Available if found and returned (posted May 1, 2017)
- LARGE PONTOON from our floating dock (20 feet). I think the ice took it away! We are at the end of Elder Drive – 1169 Elder Drive (it is the point closest to Haystack Island at the mouth of Haystack Bay). Number is 905-467-2019 – Nancy and John Bowen. (posted May 1, 2017)
- Dock or door. Currently situated on the north shore of the lake between Portage Bay and Dwight Bay, about 8′ x 12′. Click here for a picture. (posted July 13, 2017)
- Part of a dock, 5′ x 7′. Floating at shoreline near boathouse just south of Price Point. Probably been in the area since the ice melted. (posted June 19, 2017)
- Part of a dock, 6m x 2m. Found in Portage Bay, floating next to shore around the point of land about 200 m east of Bluewater Acres. (posted June 19, 2017)
- White Sunfish hull with faded red deck in VERY poor condition found floating in the lake on June 10, 2017 between Portage Bay and Dwight Bay. Has been pulled up on shore as it constitutes a navigation hazard. If it is yours please recover it at 1110 Pine Ridge Rd. Call Frank Richmond at 647-999-1961 for particulars and to arrange a pick up. (posted Jun 12, 2017)