Wednesday July 7, 2021
Electronic meeting via Zoom
Take notice that the Annual General Meeting of members of the Lake of Bays Association will be held electronically on Wednesday July 7, 2021 at 4:30 p.m. in order to:
- Receive the financial statements and the auditor’s report.
- Elect directors.
- Appoint the auditor and authorize the directors to fix remuneration.
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
Attendance at the meeting will require you to have an internet connection and email address. Instructions on how to register will be sent to all association members in mid-June.
Guest Speaker Township of Lake of Bays By-law Enforcement Officer, Chris Collings
Chris has worked in both the private and public sectors, in fields ranging from industrial hazardous waste to industrial hygiene, and from environmental enforcement to by-law enforcement. Chris will speak about:
- what is (and isn’t) covered by township by-laws;
- how by-laws are enforced;
- roles of both residents and officers in by-law enforcement; and
- the new township Noise Control by-law.