Saturday July 8, 2017
Dwight Community Centre
9:00am Coffee and Exhibits
- Confirm Amended and Restated By-Law No.1 (see related memo to Members)
- Confirm the number of directors at 18
- Receive the annual report, the financial statements and the auditor’s report
- Elect directors
- Appoint the auditor and authorize the directors to fix the remuneration
- Transact such other business as may properly come before the meeting or any adjournments thereof.
The minutes of the 2016 Annual Meeting are available here.
District of Muskoka
Working together for a strong community
Many aspects of Lake of Bays living rely on programs or services provided by the District of Muskoka – from waste management to lake system health monitoring to community services and health hubs. Join us to learn more about how the District works closely with area municipalities (including the Township of Lake of Bays and Huntsville) to provide programs and services that make Muskoka one of the greatest places in the world to live, work or play. Also learn more about the social, economic and demographic trends that impact every life in Muskoka – and how we can all work together to strengthen our communities.